Online Car Purchase From Japan!!! What do you think!!??

Something on your mind, or having a bad day? Talk about anything in here.
KindaichiShota

Online Car Purchase From Japan!!! What do you think!!??

Post by KindaichiShota »

Hello everyone,

Hope you are doing well.
In this new year I am planning to get another car for my wife. Suddenly I got an email about Toyota Prius 2011 for sale from CarFromJapan ( https://carfromjapan.com/cheap-used-toy ... e-year2011 )
I also checked their satisfaction rate which is higher and thinking to proceed with them.
What you guys think about it?

Thank you in advance and your response greatly appreciate.
:-D :-D :-D :-D
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Re: Online Car Purchase From Japan!!! What do you think!!??

Post by froggyboy604 »

A Toyota Prius is a nice gift for your wife.

I ridden in a few Toyota Prius car models like the older style Prius, Prius V, and Prius Prime and they seem like good quiet hybrid cars which are good on gas, and safe to ride in.
KindaichiShota

Post by KindaichiShota »

So which one you think best for my wife?
Hybrid one or Petrol one?
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I think most Priuses use both gas and an electric motor.

I would pick the regular gas Prius which runs on gas, and uses the electric motor more at lower speed because it is more affordable to buy.

There are plug-in Priuses like the Prius Prime where you can charge the battery to use the electric motor, and use the gas engine less often when the battery is charged.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

seems legit, though I could never buy a car before I have a chance to test it out.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

Skeithex wrote:seems legit, though I could never buy a car before I have a chance to test it out.
I think for classic used cars people may buy them without testing them out because they won't be driven much on the road. Many classic used cars end up in a car museum or large garage for most of its life until the car is sold again to another car collector.

Many classic cars usually require a lot of car repairs unless the previous owner rarely used it, and put it in his car museum or garage to look at. Some rich people earn money from selling their classic cars which are rare limited edition classic cars.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

froggyboy604 wrote:
Skeithex wrote:seems legit, though I could never buy a car before I have a chance to test it out.
I think for classic used cars people may buy them without testing them out because they won't be driven much on the road. Many classic used cars end up in a car museum or large garage for most of its life until the car is sold again to another car collector.

Many classic cars usually require a lot of car repairs unless the previous owner rarely used it, and put it in his car museum or garage to look at. Some rich people earn money from selling their classic cars which are rare limited edition classic cars.
the repairs wouldn't be an issue since if you're a classic car person like Tim Allan or Jay Leno or Jerry Senifeld then you know how to fix them.