Happy 2026
- Skeithex
- Has no home to go to
- Posts: 31045
- Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:20 am
- Location: In your computer!
- Contact:
Re: Happy 2026
I've never seen one used that didn't go to something ad heavy or malicious, I avoid them like the plague
- froggyboy604
- Anime music gaming Fanatic
- Posts: 39084
- Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: Happy 2026
It is unfortunate that so many criminals use QR codes, and website link shortners to scam people.
- Skeithex
- Has no home to go to
- Posts: 31045
- Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:20 am
- Location: In your computer!
- Contact:
Re: Happy 2026
It's why you need ad blocker and anti malware on your computer to keep yourself safe.
- froggyboy604
- Anime music gaming Fanatic
- Posts: 39084
- Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: Happy 2026
I wonder if some of the more popular link shortners may have some antivirus and scams protection.
- Skeithex
- Has no home to go to
- Posts: 31045
- Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:20 am
- Location: In your computer!
- Contact:
Re: Happy 2026
I don't think they do, most if not all tend to be scams.
- froggyboy604
- Anime music gaming Fanatic
- Posts: 39084
- Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: Happy 2026
I guest, it is not too hard to create a link shortning website to trick people into clicking onscam links on the link shortener.
- Skeithex
- Has no home to go to
- Posts: 31045
- Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:20 am
- Location: In your computer!
- Contact:
Re: Happy 2026
It's way too easy really, wish it get banned or the sites shut down.